In accordance with the provisions of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive), (the General Data Protection Regulation, also abbreviated as “GDPR”), the company PRUSKI Tłumaczenia Robert Pruski Usługi Tłumaczeniowe (hereinafter referred to as PRUSKI Tłumaczenia) with its registered office in (code: 05-850), ul. Rubinowa 13/1, pursues a policy for the protection of personal data and being your Personal data controller indicates that:
1. We will process your data pursuant to Article 6(1)(a) and (b) and in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016.
2. We will process your data for the purpose of providing translation services, i.e. related to the preparation of an estimate for the needs of providing and performing services (including all sales and after-sales activities).
3. Your personal data is collected and stored for the duration of the contract/cooperation, as well as after its termination (no longer than 5 years from the date of termination of the contract/cooperation) for:
– the implementation of the agreement concluded with PRUSKI Tłumaczenia and on the basis of your consent,
– marketing, i.e. informing about changes in the offer, promotional campaigns and informational newsletters, provided that you have agreed to such a purpose separately,
– handling complaints, investigations and defence in the event of mutual claims,
– maintaining a user account in our system.
4. Personal data is provided voluntarily, while we inform you that the lack of consent to the processing of personal data to the extent necessary for the implementation of the service may result in the order not being fulfilled.
5. Your personal data will be processed by persons authorized by the Personal data controller as well as (on the basis of specific agreements) entities conducting for Pruski Tłumaczenia translation, IT, postal and advisory services (legal, accounting).
6. None of your data is transferred to other companies and used for purposes other than those listed above.
7. All your personal data is protected against disclosure or access by our implemented procedures and technical measures for the security of information.
8. The person to whom which the data refers has the right, without giving any reason, to request the Controller to correct or delete personal data, to limit the processing of personal data, to transfer personal data, to have access to personal data (including receiving its copy) and to object to such processing. The requests referred to above may be made by e-mail to email@example.com or by post (by registered letter) to the address: ul. Rubinowa 13/1, 05-850 Ożarów Mazowiecki.
9. If you believe that the processing of your personal information violates the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016, you have the right to file a complaint to the GIODO supervisory authority (address: Generalny Inspektorat Ochrony Danych Osobowych, ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw).
10. All comments, notifications and inquiries concerning your personal data should be sent to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org